Architectural design influence.
This exciting new range is born from the idea of creating something a little less ordinary, something that has that “wow” factor and yet does not have the associated price tag to go with it. We want you to be able to “Escape” from the ordinary to a home that is easily customisable to suit your needs, your budget and without sacrificing the look of your home.
- All floor plan layouts are fully customisable to suit your preferences.
- Plans are is an indication of the house only and may differ from the actual floor plan.
- Renders showcase a selection of cladding choices with more available.
- Price includes delivery within Christchurch & standard pile foundation. Additional charges may apply for other locations and non-standard foundations. * All pricing GST inclusive and subject to adjustment.
Escape Range Inclusions.
Our plan ranges are fully customisable both in terms of layout and fixtures. We find often our plans are a starting point for home owners to create a home which works for their site and family situation.
- PRE CONSTRUCTION:
- Full set of detailed plans and specifications ready for building consent, construction consent obtained.
- EXTERIOR & INTERIOR FINISHES:
- See brochure for a full list of inclusions including decorating, kitchen, electrical, appliances, plumbing, bathroom/ensuite/laundry, floor covering, insulation, ventilation.
- OPTIONS (POA):
- Chimney/ fire place/ Jet master fire
- Thermal Broken Windows
- Laundry joinery
- Rain Water Harvesting
- HVR ventilation
- Insulation Upgrades
- PV solar-panels
- ONSITE ESTABLISHMENT:
- Timber file foundations, decking, steps & baseboards are excluded from our build price. We can project manage these aspects for you as part of our total project management if you wish. Site services are the owners care, costs vary subject to city or rural site.
- TIME FRAME:
Approx. 4 months from commencement of construction, standard plans only, subject to the issue of the construction /on-site building consent. Refer to our process in Prefab Step By Step Guide.
Fully Customisable Plans.
Our entire range of prefab transportable homes are fully customisable to suit your site, budget and finishing preferences. Customisations can include floor plan layout, cladding choice and roof colour and much more – all at a price which works for you. An interior design colour consultation is all part of our service and many plans feature custom designed kitchens to create wonderful indoor/outdoor flow, and a central hub for your family to enjoy breakfast, lunch and drinks & nibbles with family and friends.
No Surprise - Fixed Priced Contracts.
Family Owned & Operated.
In our 30+ years building all manner of homes for South island families, Myles and Grant Laing know how individual and unique each build truly is.
Laing provide a turn key project management service and fully manage every aspect from the consenting process, compliance, through to the design and build, fixed price guarantee, materials and any contractors involved. Delivering a housing solution you’re proud to call home.
You're welcome to Visit
our Show Home.
Seeing is believing, and this is so true when it comes to our Prefab Transportable homes. Walk through our Christchurch show home, compare features, feel the warmth, see the quality tradesmen finishes first hand and best of all meet the team who will bring your dream home to life. OPEN WEEKDAYS 9AM -5PM Or by appointment.
We’re a popular choice and generally our Show Home is for sale and available for immediate delivery (if not already sold or under offer, we would hope our 16 week build time frame, could still meet your needs).
Our Solution Focused Approach.
Not only can we design and build a high quality prefab transportable home for you and your family. As part of our service or stand alone we can buy, sell or relocate a quality exisiting family home from your site, making the process easy and stress free.