GET THE RIGHT SITE
First and foremost, your selected site must comply with Building Code rules and regulations in order to receive your Laing transportable home. The first thing to check is whether it will be legally possible to relocate a home onto the site.
There are two things to look for:
- Restrictions relating to the site itself
- Local Authority / Council restrictions
GET THE RIGHT HOUSE
Laing has raised the standard of building quality transportable homes and cottages. We have a great variety of plans to choose from.
We understand the importance of good design and engage Architects and Structural Engineers to collaborate with us to ensure our transportable homes provide and seamlessly embrace contemporary living requirements.
OUR 6 STEP PROCESS
- Initial enquiry
- Consultation and preliminary design
- Contract offer and contract acceptance
- Detailed design. Planning & consents
- Site visit
- Construction, delivery, maintenance
GET THE RIGHT CONSENTS
A number of consents need to be applied for prior to the construction and delivery of your new transportable home. These consents include:
- Yard Construction Consent
- Site Consent from Local Council
- Resource Consent